Hammer Financial Budget*
Calculate your Hammer Financial Budget based on your income, debt repayments, needs and wants. *Loosely based on the financial budgeting methodology created by Caleb Hammer.7985Hammer Financial Score
Get a clear picture of what you owe by making a list, including buy now pay later, credit cards, and loan repayments (personal, car, home).9423
If you're in crisis and struggling to make ends meet, seek urgent help with money. There are services to help you with food, bills, housing, and emotional support.
List all of your sources of income. If you are in debt, boosting your income is a strategy to help pay down debt faster. Look for career advancement, picking up more hours, or start working a 'side gig'.6433
MONTHLY DEBT REPAYMENTS
Your debts will have minumum repayments. List all of the monthly minimum repayments to service your debts. Some may have higher repayment rates depending on things like type of debt and debt provider.
Understand the monthly costs associated with necessities6433, such as:
- Rent or mortgage payments.
- Council rates and body corporate fees.
- Electricity, gas, water and phone.
- Car repayments (if you need your car for work or essential travel).
- Food and toiletries.
Necessities does not include things like clothing, subscription services, eating out, and vacations.
This is an opportunity to add non-essential items; those that may be important to your lifestyle. Understand that reducing these will help to pay debt off faster.8202
How to use the financial scoring tool
- Step 1: Open each category and select an entry that matches your current financial situation.
- Step 2: Press the Calculate your Hammer Score button to create a Hammer Financial Score report.
- Step 3: Review the report to get honest feedback and find ways to improve your financial standing. (Everyone's financial situations are different so the report may not match or be appropriate for your particular circumstances.)
- Step 4: Explore the Resources section for more in depth information.
- For privacy, financial data is not loaded to a server. All calculations are done locally on your device.
- This financial calculator is loosely based on the Hammer Financial Scoring System created by Caleb Hammer. The information provided does not reflect the views, thoughts or opinions of Caleb Hammer.
- The calculators and tools on this website are provided for your information and to illustrate scenarios. The results should not be taken as a substitute for professional advice.
- Everyday Documents is not liable for any loss caused, whether due to negligence or otherwise arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information provided directly or indirectly, by use of this website.
- All reasonable care has been taken in preparing and designing the calculators and tools; however, Everyday Documents provides no warranties and makes no representation that the information provided by the calculators and tools is appropriate for your particular circumstances or indicates you should follow a particular course of action.